It is very easy to sign up for one of our World Series events.....
SESSION I: June 16-21: 8-U CP, 9-U, 10-U, 11-U, 12-U, 13-U & 14-U
SESSION II: June 22-27: 8-U CP, 9-U, 10-U, 11-U, 12-U, 13-U & 14-U
SESSION III: June 29-July 5: 8-U CP, 9-U, 10-U, 11-U, 12-U, 13-U & 14-U *** (Saturday, July 4 will be our RAIN DATE and play will conclude on Sunday, July 5, this way we can "plan" to giver everyone the July 4th Holiday OFF!)
SESSION IV: July 20-July 25: 8-U, 9-U, 10-U, 11-U, 12-U, 13-U 14-U, 15-U, 16-U & 18-U
The 2015 Grand Slam World Series of Baseball will be held for the 11th STRAIGHT YEAR at Beautiful Frank Brown Park in Panama City Beach, Florida, home of the World's Most Beautiful Beaches! We will also play our older age divisions at Gulf Coast State College & local High Schools including Rutherford HS, Arnold HS, South Walton HS and others!
Four Game Guarantee with 2-pool games followed by Double Elimination Championship bracket!
- $595 Entry Fee plus your $50 2015 Grand Slam Sanction Fee!
- $450 TEAM GATE FEE. This equates to $37.50 per player based on 12-players per team. This is to HELP SAVE PARENTS a TON of Money by attending our event. Do the Math: $8 per day for adults x 2-parents = $16 per day x MINIMUM 3-days of admission cost = $48. 4-days = $64 and 5-days = $80. This doesn't even include kids over 12, grandparents, other relatives, friends, etc.... Just ANOTHER way for us to show our appreciation to the teams for supporting GRAND SLAM SPORTS TOURNAMENTS and our 2015 GRAND SLAM WORLD SERIES OF BASEBALL!
- Huge Opening Ceremonies on the Sunday prior to WS 2, 3 & 4 at beautiful PIER PARK with pool play games starting on Monday for WS 2, 3 & 4. Opening Ceremonies for WS I on the Monday prior to the event with games starting on that Tuesday. Championship Bracket play starts on Wednesday or Thursday each week and concludes on Saturday! SUNDAY IS THE RAIN DATE (Except for WS III, see above). PLEASE prepare as though you will play on Sunday. Our opening ceremonies parades are second to none in the entire Country! Viewed by THOUSANDS of people at beautiful Pier Park who are not even involved in our baseball event! It is truly a one of a kind experience for the players!
- Pin Trading Headquarters and Vendors Galore plus HUGE Pin Trading Event at Rock-It Lanes right after the Opening Ceremonies Parade. We also feed all the COACHES FREE at the Pin Trading Event!
- Grand Slam Supplies Two New Baseballs per game!
- Team & Individual Awards including the now famous 7-foot tall 4-real wood bat 35-pound Championship trophy to the top-4 teams in each age division and class!
- Host Properties: THE RESORT COLLECTION, STERLING RESORTS, RESORT QUEST, ROYAL AMERICAN HOSPITALITY, BY THE SEA RESORTS, LAKETOWN WHARF, BIKINI BEACH & MORE!!
- We give EVERY team a DAY OFF to enjoy the beach and the area attractions!
- We play by National Federation High School rules with the Grand Slam exceptions that you can find on our website under the RULES link
- We have an official sports photography company that captures all the great moments and experiences of your World Series event!
Click on the "HOW TO REGISTER" link on the middle menu
Follow these steps and you will be good to go!
When determining what class you are in a particular age division with Grand Slam, we offer TWO separate classes: AMERICAN and NATIONAL:
Keep in mind that classifying teams is VERY SUBJECTIVE and a very inexact science. Unfortunately there will always be "sand baggers" & "trophy hunters" in our world but we do the best we possibly can to make sure all teams are classed appropriately within the Grand Slam organization. Will we always get it right? Absolutely not! Again, it is very subjective and a lot of teams are what we call "tweener" teams; teams that can potentially dominate the American class one weekend and not even complete in the National class the next weekend. This is the gray area when it comes to classifying teams. We leave it up to our respective State Directors to place teams in the class they feel is best suited for that particular team. We reserve the right to move a team up or down prior to our World Series event or during the regular season based on their play in the Grand Slam sanctioned events. For teams who do not have the opportunity to play in our qualifying events, we place them in the class that is on an equal basis with other travel baseball organizations.
The "AMERICAN" class teams are teams that are average travel ball teams and not quite at the elite level of their age division.
The "NATIONAL" class teams are teams that are above average travel ball teams and compete on a higher level than the American class teams.
We try and separate our teams in our World Series events into the AMERICAN and NATIONAL Classes whenever possible but we do reserve the right to make an age division an "Open" event if necessary for an age division to make.
All 8-U CP through 14-U teams that are based in GEORGIA, ALABAMA, LOUISIANA, NW FLORIDA PANHANDLE & MISSISSIPPI are required to play in THREE total qualifying events which includes the 2015 Southeastern Championships or your particular State's "State Championship" event in order to participate in a Grand Slam World Series event. 15-U and up teams do not have to play in any qualifying events. Teams from ALL other states can register on a FIRST COME BASIS as there are NO qualification procedures.
We urge you to sign up for your World Series event NOW as they sell out well in advance. World Series Session II was sold out by late February, early March in 2014. Session III Sold out shortly thereafter. If you are required to play in qualifying events, you can sign up for these later.....DO NOT WAIT as you could get shut out of the week you want to play!
We offer "Early Bird Discounts" for teams that register and pay early. We also offer multiple team discounts for organizations that enter 3-teams or more in a World Series event. You can email me for more information!
Hope you find this information helpful and we sincerely hope you can join us in 2015 for arguably the Nation's #1 World Series for Youth Travel Baseball!