The 2014 Grand Slam World Series of Baseball
FOUR HUGE SESSIONS TO CHOOSE FROM IN 2014!
GRAND SLAM SPORTS TOURNAMENTS WILL ONCE AGAIN OFFER FOUR HUGE WORLD SERIES WEEKS IN 2014! FOUR Big Sessions to choose from in 2014! American, National & Select Divisions offered in ALL FOUR Sessions!
SESSION I: June 17-22: 8-U, 9-U, 10-U, 11-U, 12-U, 13-U & 14-U
SESSION II: June 23-29: 8-U CP & KP, 9-U, 10-U, 11-U, 12-U, 13-U & 14-U
SESSION III: June 30-July 6: 8-U CP & KP, 9-U, 10-U, 11-U, 12-U, 13-U, 14-U & 15-U
SESSION IV: July 21-July 27: 8-U, 9-U, 10-U, 11-U, 12-U, 13-U 14-U, 15-U, 16-U & 18-U
The 2014 Grand Slam World Series of Baseball will be held for the 10th STRAIGHT YEAR at Beautiful Frank Brown Park in Panama City Beach, Florida, home of the World's Most Beautiful Beaches! We will also play our older age divisions at Gulf Coast State College & local High Schools including Rutherford HS, Arnold HS, South Walton HS and others!
***** WE WILL NOW OPEN WS Session II & III UP TO 8-U COACH PITCH and 8-U KID PITCH. We will designate what a team is out beside their team name with either CP or KP. IF we have a minimum of 4 in EACH, we will hold TWO separate 8-U events. IF at any time a team wants to switch from CP to KP or vice versa, they are welcome to do that by contacting us.
Four Game Guarantee with 2-pool games followed by Double Elimination Championship and Consolation Brackets!
- $600 Entry Fee plus your $50 2014 Grand Slam Sanction Fee!
- $395 TEAM GATE FEE. This equates to $32.92 per player based on 12-players per team. This is to HELP SAVE PARENTS a TON of Money by attending our event. Do the Math: $8 per day for adults x 2-parents = $16 per day x MINIMUM 3-days of admission cost = $48. 4-days = $64 and 5-days = $80. This doesn't even include kids over 12, grandparents, other relatives, friends, etc.... Just ANOTHER way for us to show our appreciation to the teams for supporting GRAND SLAM SPORTS TOURNAMENTS and our 2014 GRAND SLAM WORLD SERIES OF BASEBALL! NO REFUNDS ON TICKET SALES.
- Huge Opening Ceremonies on the Sunday prior to the event at beautiful PIER PARK with pool play games starting on Monday for WS 2, 3 & 4. Championship Bracket play starts on Wednesday or Thursday and concludes on Saturday! SUNDAY IS THE RAIN DATE. PLEASE prepare as though you will play on Sunday. WS I Opening Ceremonies to be held on EITHER Monday evening or Tuesday morning, June 16 or 17 depending on # of teams that enter the event. Pool play games to start on Tuesday, June 17. Championship games on Saturday, June 28 with Sunday, June 29 the RAIN DATE.
- Pin Trading Headquarters and Vendors Galore!
- Grand Slam Supplies Two New RAWLINGS Baseballs per game!
- Team & Individual Awards including the now famous 7-foot tall 4-real wood bat 35-pound Championship trophy!
- Host Properties: THE RESORT COLLECTION, STERLING RESORTS, RESORT QUEST, ROYAL AMERICAN HOSPITALITY, BY THE SEA RESORTS, LAKETOWN WHARF & MORE!!
** Grand Slam Reserves the right to combine divisions if we don't have enough teams to make a particular age group's division.*** ALL 9-U through 14-U teams based in GEORGIA, ALABAMA, LOUISIANA, NW FLORIDA and MISSISSIPPI are required to play in TWO qualifying events PLUS The 2014 Southeastern Championship event or North Georgia State, June 6-8, 2014 IF your State is offering the event in order to participate in a GS World Series event. We urge you to go ahead and register for the WS of your choice in advance as these events SELL OUT way in advance. You can get signed up for your qualifying events later. IF a tournament does not make in a particular age division or gets cancelled due to the weather, as long as a team signed up a minimum of 14-days in advance for the event, the tournament WILL count as one of the team's required qualifying events. 15-U through 18-U teams are NOT required to play in two qualifying events. Teams from ALL other States not mentioned above can register on a first come basis as there are no qualification procedures.
GRAND SLAM WORLD SERIES EVENT REFUND POLICY
2. ALL Grand Slam World Series and The June BATTLE AT THE BEACH in Panama City Beach events are NON-REFUNDABLE EVENTS regardless of when a team drops out OR when the tournament is cancelled. This is a STRICT POLICY and NO EXECEPTIONS can be made. These tournaments typically sell out and we end up turning away teams, this policy was put in place in 2008 to keep teams from dropping out at the last minute after we had turned away teams due to being sold out. We also have tremendous expenses that have to paid well in advance of an event of this magnitude. If we make one exception, it opens us up to having to make all kinds of exceptions thus the strict and hard line policy.