Schedule Update
The 4 pm update hasn't been released. We are going to move forward and release the schedule and see what happens.
Schedule Update
The next advisory from the National Hurricane Center is at 4 p.m. At that point we will decide on whether to release the schedule or cancel. Please read below..
1. The latest advisory has the storm tracking East which improves our chances of playing significantly.
2. If the 4 p.m. advisory says the same, we will release the schedule & plan to play.
3. After that, if the tract or forecast changes to unfavorable conditions, we will be forced to cancel.
4. Everyone, including us, wants to get this event in. However, we will not risk the safety of players, parents, friends, umpires, or staff.
5. Continue to be patient, we are trying to make the most educated call with the information provided. We do not want to make any rash decisions.
| # | Team | W-L-T | RA | RD | RS |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Bombers 13U | 0-0-0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | |
| Canes Southeast 13U - Phillips | 0-0-0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | |
| GameChangers 13u Scout | 0-0-0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | |
| Mississippi Aces Blue | 0-0-0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | |
| MS Giants | 0-0-0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | |
| MS Legends | 0-0-0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | |
| MS SMOKE | 0-0-0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | |
| SBG Sox 13U JONES | 0-0-0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | |
| Stadt Select | 0-0-0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |